Ritz Carlton, Sarasota, FL
Offering an alluring blend of cosmopolitan charm and coastal elegance, The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota is a destination unlike any other. The resort offers a superb vantage point to explore attractions, dining and museums, while its proximity to white-sand beaches and array of five-star amenities, including a luxury spa and an 18-hole championship golf course, allow guests to relax while experiencing the radiant natural beauty of Florida’s Gulf Coast.
Whether you’re exploring Sarasota’s colorful history, sinking your toes into a white sand beach or watching the sun dip below the Gulf of Mexico, The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota invites you to savor it all. Showcasing a serene private beach club, 18 holes of championship golf, a luxurious spa, vibrant waterfront dining and five-star accommodations, the resort is the perfect escape to experience the endless charms of Florida’s west coast.
Here is what you need to know about this Resort Hotel. First, the hotel is NOT located on the beach. That’s the bad news. The good news is, the hotel does own a private Beach Club on the Gulf of Mexico, less than 10 minutes away. The Hotel does provide continuous, free transportation to and from the Beach Club. That being said, both the Main Hotel and the Beach Club are exceptionally wonderful. Following with the theme of appealing to younger demographics they demolished the original, fabulous, formal dining room many years ago and replaced it with, “Jack Dusty” a much more casual, Florida type dining spot. This hotel absolutely, and totally lives up to the renowned Marriott high standards. Always, spotless from top to bottom, Super service and exceptionally friendly. Always “my pleasure” as they say. We frequent this hotel often. MFS
- 11 acres near the city center of Sarasota
- 266 guest rooms with private balconies
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Sarasota, where gracious service is delivered by expert professionals
- The Beach Club on Lido Key, an exclusive oasis of beachfront services located approximately 3 miles from the Hotel
- The Golf Club featuring an 18-hole Tom Fazio-designed championship golf course located approximately 16 miles from the Hotel
- Two lighted tennis courts located at The Golf Club
- Full-service salon
- Fitness Center
- The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level guest rooms and suites with Club Lounge and dedicated Club Concierge
- Florida Green Lodging certified
The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota welcomes service animals.
The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota offers a $35 USD Resort Fee per room, per night to enhance your resort experience. Amenities and services included in the Resort Amenity fee are:
- Complimentary Internet access and Wi-Fi at the Hotel, Beach Club and Golf Club
- Unlimited local phone calls
- In-room coffee and tea presentation
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Complimentary exercise classes
- Golf Practice Area privileges with clubs and shoes
- Bicycle use at Hotel and Beach Club
- Tennis court usage and Golf Club with racquets and balls
- Beach umbrellas
- Use of snorkels, masks and fins, body boards at the Beach Club on Lido Key
- Use of kayaks and paddleboards at Hotel
- Use of fishing poles at Hotel, Beach Club and Golf Club
- Complimentary 24-hour access to Fitness Center
- Scheduled shuttle service to St. Armands Circle, Beach Club on Lido Key and Golf Club
Here are some videos on the Sarasota Ritz Carlton. Unfortunately non of them are very good. Hopefully I will make one soon. I put these here for your to at least get an idea, visually about the property. Perhaps the pictures below will serve you better.